'96 Remote Entry

Remote entry stopped working with both my wife's and my remote controls. Changed batteries. No luck. Nissan wants $566 for the receiver. The parts person believed that the transmitters are bad which I find hard to believe since both stopped working on the same day.

Any suggestions?

DougB

Reply to
Doug Burgess

Search the group for programming instructions and see if that works (i.e. try to re-program the system so it re-learns your remotes). Also check all the fuses.

Nirav

Reply to
njmodi

Remote entry stopped working....

  1. Read this forum for 'remote msg's'
  2. Replace / correct the switch...
  3. Buy, install new safety alarm with keys, 150$
Reply to
Wiikinki