99 GLE - Small buttons on visor

99 GLE w/sunroof.

On driver's side visor there are three small oval buttons. When I press the middle one, there is a humming/throbbing sound.

Have been through the manual 'n' times, but cannot find description.

Help appreciated.

Aspasia

Reply to
aspasia

Is the humming noise your garage door opening? That's what those are for.

Reply to
JimV

Look for Homelink in the manual. Sometimes it was on a separate index card that you should have gotten with the manual.

Reply to
E Meyer

Got car used; no card with manual.

Other poster explained buttons were garage opener.

Appreciate your feedback.

Aspasia

Reply to
aspasia

So are you asking how to program it to your garage?

Reply to
E Meyer

No. Just wondered what it was. Couldn' find it in manual.

I don't have a programmable garage door. My garage door conceals the larget junque closet in the known world. Car gets parked in the driveway. But thanks for kind thought.

Aspasia

Reply to
aspasia