99" Maxima "Creaking Noise from rear"

Hey guys, I recently have noticed this creaking noise coming from the rear when I go over a bump. It even makes it when I start to accelerate from a stop. It's really really annoying.

I do have aftermarket KYB struts amd H&R spings installed. but these modifications were made about 4 months ago and everything was working fine with no noise until about 2 weeks ago.

But it did start making the noise after I had a crazy thing happen to the car. I was driving down the highway, when a piece of the engine got loose and got stuck on the trottle. So the car went on full acceleration. I keep pressing the brakes, and then put on the emergency brakes, but the car just stood in place with the wheels still spinning. It was a crazy scene. A car doing pop wheelies in the middle of the highway. I eventually just shut off the engine and then fixed the problem and kept going.

After that experience, the car started making the creaking noise from the rear. It sounds as if the spring is wound up too tight, but it was fine before.

Any advice would be appreciated Thanks for your time Mike

Reply to
DJarkel