99 Maxima GLE A/C mode

This is no biggie, but I'm curious:

I have the "mode" on my A/C set to hit face and feet.

Some times it reverts to just feet.

Wondered why.

Don't let this keep you up tonight

Aspasia

Reply to
aspasia

If it is in automatic mode (when you press either "auto" or "econ" it goes into automatic mode until you press the mode button), when the temperature drops to a certain point, it will switch to just feet. As the inside of the car warms, it will switch to feet and face, then just face.

Reply to
E Meyer

==== Maybe one of the bypass doors is not opening everytime on the heater duct.

Reply to