A/C Repair, What PAG Oil in Calsonic Compressor

What viscosity PAG oil do I use in my Calsonic compressor in my 1999 Max GLE?

Reply to
Jim G

We use BG "frigi-quiet" lube in all the A/C systems we repair. It works great and is compatible with anything else in the system. Also has a built in UV dye in case there is a leak later on. I highly recommend putting UV dye in any system when you have it open.

Reply to
Steve T