ABC TV - Dumb SOB's - Steal My HID's

Everytime some dumbass (this time ABC TV) airs a story on Xenon headlights and the theft of (from Maximas), I get paranoid. I don't know if any of you saw that story on Good Morning America but they go and show how EZ it is to remove a set of headlights out of 2002 Maxima and that they're worth about $1500 a set.

To make the story worse, they start saying how Nissan is backpeddling while at the same time ignoring the problem they created. You can't even get the anti theft (lame as it is) kit from Nissan anymore. Probably because as lawsuits arise, it's an admission of guilt?

Reply to
Justin Sane

Just insane letter from 4k yrs ago: "...where is the world heading with theese arrogant youths? Yesterday they stole my sandals in the bathouse..." This lamp stealershipment must be (?) evolotion.

Reply to
Wiikinki

replace them with non Xenon headlights and sleep at night

Reply to
bungalow_steve