Air bags light

Does anyone know how to turn the air bags light off? My 2002 GLE does not have the Air bags, but the light bothers me a little bit.

Reply to
Muy Chin Gon

Maybe the light is trying to tell you that you don't have the air bags installed. Maybe it is also trying to tell the next buyer that you don't have the air bags installed.

JM

Reply to
JM

are you sure you don't have air bags?. They were standard on the car. and as ahs been pointed out if there aren't airbags then that's what the lights are there for.

Reply to
Brian