Any Help on Door Panel and Window Regulator Removal?

Where can I get instructions for removing door panel to access the regulator in my 94 Maxima? I think this is he problem. When the button is pressedin the "down" direction I can hear the motor and the glass will move down but when I press the up position i goes a short way then stops. I would be happy just to have it in the up position till I can get the part but the glass falls down. Any help is much appreciated!

Tony C.

Reply to
Tony Deb

Click on "How To"