Anyone have a remote starter in 2002 3.5 SE ?

I'm doing some research in to what features will be available from the stock remotes etc... I would like to have at least 1/4 mile (1000 m) range and maintain the balance of my extended warranty....

It would seem the 2000+ Max has the immobilizer that makes install much more difficult. My car is a 6 Spd manual trans

Any feedback will be appreciated... (Model, cost, features etc...)

Bertrand in Calgary...

Reply to
BR in Calgary