Anyone selling stock 95 maxima wheels?

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote only a subject

Are you looking for steel wheels, or the alloy wheels that came on SE/GLE?

When I first bought my 95 SE 5-spd (May 94), an extra set of SE wheels would have been $295 ea. So I bought Infinity J30 alloy wheels from tirerack.com for $45 ea. (takeoffs from dealers that put aftermarket wheels on new cars). Even though J30 was earlier rear drive, they fit perfectly and were within spec's for SCCA Solo II competition.

I wouldn't know if Tirerack now still has 99 or earlier Maxima or I30 OEM wheels. Ideal would be newer 16" wheels from that generation with 225/50 tires.

Reply to
David Efflandt

David Efflandt wrote: . . . . . .

FYI the 97-99 Maxima SE had 16" wheels with 215/55/16 rubber on them OEM.

Love those star rims.

CD

Reply to
codifus