ASCD Module Question

What exactly does the ascd module do. I've been having some problems with a few systems since the engine got washed down by a paint dealer. I brought it back over there today and the mechanic jiggled a few of the modules around he said and it worked until I stopped again. Anyway when I shut the engine off the seat belts won't retract the auto door locks won't lock the alarm system light doesn't come on. When I start it up everything works but I noticed the clock always resets itself to 12:00. This is driving me nuts. BTW how do you get those modules out. TIA rottie

Reply to
rottie

If I recall correctly, something like automatic speed control Device (Cruise Control)

Gary K

Reply to
gary

ascd is indeed cruise control. the physical unit is in the engine bay...with a control computer in the cabin..usually under the dash..

Reply to
Chang

Automatic Speed Control Device.. It's your Cruise control module..

Reply to
Greg Stewart