Body Parts - 97 Maxima

Our 97 Max. has a problem with rust on the two front fenders on the bottom. I'd like to replace the fenders with reman parts. Can someone point me to a site that carries reman body parts for this year Max.? After replacing the fenders I will then have the front of the car painted.

TIA

-paul

Reply to
Paul Flansburg

Come on........Someone out there must know of place where I can buy body parts for my Maxima?

Reply to
Paul Flansburg

Check your local junkyard. Most of them are on a national network & they can find anything you need and get it to you.

Alternatively, check your local body shop & ask them where they source their aftermarket body parts.

Reply to
E Meyer