Bose Amp/ Rear Speaker Removal

91 Maxima, has the two rear amps attached to the speakers. Can only find one fastener that's accessible per speaker. It's near the lip of the speaker cutout. Anyone else ever pull the amps out? Any advice would be appreciated.

Ruppert

91 Maxima - 225K miles
Reply to
Ruppert

appreciated.

check out this link:

dave stone

I found four screws per amp with no problem on my 92 w/ Bose

Reply to
Brian

Thank you for the advice. The link was helpful. Evil procedure, though, I was afraid it might be that bad.

Ruppert

appreciated.

Reply to
Ruppert