Bose system specs

Hi, does anyone knwo the system specs for the Bose system in the 2001 Max se? I'm wondering things like how many watts the amp puts out per channel (RMS) and if possible, frequency response for the speakers,. or any other info I coudl get. also, has anyone replaced the front speakers with different components and ran off the bose amp? how does it sound? thanks

-Slick Nick

Reply to
habibe99

You need to find out about how the Bose system is incompatible with normal stereo components.

I suggest searching this groups archives through

and
and lookingfor words like 'Bose' 'replacement' 'scosche', etc. Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman