Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- brake light and battery light on
September 13, 2005, 4:32 am
rate this thread
1997 Maxima GXE, 200,200 KM. Brake light and battery light came on and won't
go off. Car drives and behaves normal. Battery is 8 months old, brake were
replaced at 194,000 Km. Only thing I noticed was low power steering fluid,
brake fluid was OK. When I apply hand brake 'brake light' become little
brighter but stay on when I release. Thank you for help.
- » The headlights on my modus now come on and cannot be turned off
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Car Maintenance
- » How to remove glove box in 2010 Forester to get at cabin air filter
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Subaru Cars Forum