Brass(?) Piece in Throttle Body Leaking Coolant

Hi,

I have a 96 Sentra gxe with 157K miles. 1.6 Liter 4 cyl engine. When the engine is cold and running, I get a drip from somewhere near the beginning of the throttle body.

There is a coolant hose that feeds a metal tube that goes into the driver's side of the throttle body, right behind a big green spring that is right next to the throttle lever.

The green spring unit attaches to the TB with screws. The TB is dripping from the area the green spring attaches to. It doesn't seem to be leaking out of the rubber hose. It seems to be coming right out the TB next to this green coil thing. I saw the drip forming on the bottom of a brass-colored cylinder which was inserted into the throttle body. This brass-colored cylinder has a post sticking out of the middle of it horizontally, about an inch and a half long. Looks like coolant is seeping out around the edges of this cylinder.

What is this brass-colored cylinder ? Can it be replaced ?

Any clues appreciated !

Reply to
User132384