buddy needs help w/ lincoln

Hi I have a 99 Maxima SEL that people here have helped me with.

Can someone help my buddy? He has a 95 Lincoln Continental with 152K that started running rough the day before yesterday. Took it to a friend's shop. They pulled a code that said misfire cylinder #2. Found plugs looked worn, not changed since 80K. Changed to correct platinum. Found spark plug wires looked like had some arcing. Changed w/ correct Motocraft. Still ran rough. Changed fuel filter, ran cleaner through injectors, replaced injector on cylinder #2. Still ran rough. Checked pressure on cylinders, is OK. Tested coil pack. Still runs rough.

Next steps?

Reply to
davidb1