Can I mix Hanshin and Mitsubishi ignition coils?

I'd like to know if there's any harm in using some Hanshins (came with the car) along with Mitsubishi ignition coils?

Thank you in advance. Roman.

Reply to
Roman via CarKB.com

Yes - shouldn't be any problems. If you have a 99, the Hanshins are prone to failure, so be prepared to eventually replace them all.

Mitsubishi coils seem to have better longevity.

Nirav

Reply to
njmodi