center caps for 94 maxima gxe

alright, i've somehow lost two center caps from my wheels. i suspect they were stolen since both came up missing at the exact same time and from the same side of the car.

anyway, if anyone has some on hand that would be willing to sell and ship to me, i'd appreciate it. or if anyone can redirect me to a respectable parts dealer (the dealership, if they can even get the part, will jack up the price i'm sure). thanks a million in advance. (please email privately as i don't often check this groups)

Jack

Reply to
ISawGener

You can't have mine! Have you tried Ebay? Chris

90 & 94 GXE's
Reply to
Chris H

Try the junkyards. Good luck. Bob

95 SE Auto 89 SE Auto traded.

suspect they were

respectable parts

Reply to
BeeP

try ebay or

good luck

Reply to
dave stone

thanks for the help. they did have some on that site, but geez, they were 25 bucks a piece. i guess i'll break down and pay if i can't find any others.

Reply to
ISawGener

Don't you have a hubcap store in your area? Seems every town has a storefront or a farmer who specializes in hubcaps. Heck, we even have a bunch of these guys in suburban Boston.... Again, try the junkyards too. Good luck. Bob

Reply to
BeeP

amazingly, our local "hubcap dealer" went out of business a couple years ago. luckily, i found out this afternoon, someone across town bought out his entire stock, so i'll be going over there tomorrow to see if he's got the center caps. hopefully. we'll see.

Reply to
ISawGener

Reply to
Veeffer

did yours just fall right off or get stolen or what?

Reply to
ISawGener

No, I needed another set of wheels for the summer/winter tire swap for my '96 Max. I found these wheels locally with decent tires for $200 CDN. But then had to purchase the F*****g caps. To add insult to injury, the dealer was not able to get the correct shade of silver to mach the wheels, so I had to settle for a set of light grey caps for my silver wheels. If looks fine from a distance, but I know the difference.

Such is life!

Reply to
Veeffer

Oh right, I remember that difference in finish. I had the painted silver wheels on my 89. Those wheels and covers held up better than the shiny ones, as I recall. As for your covers - repaint 'em? Bob

95 SE Auto 89 SE Auto traded

for my '96 Max. I found these

purchase the F*****g caps. To add