Changed fuse then it blew again

Well, I changed the fuse to the cigarette lighter, turned on the car, put in the cell phone adapter. The light on the cell phone adapter went on for a second and then out. The adapter didn't work.

Any suggestions you can make as to what would be causing this short and how it should be repaired.

Thanks.

Reply to
Bubby

I would repair it by buying a new cell phone charger. It should pull nowhere near enough amps to blow the fuse.

-mike

Reply to
mike w

The cell phone charger works fine in my husband's car. Does that mean that the problem is something in my car, or would it still be the charger itself?

Reply to
Bubby