Changing wheel bearing on 1995 maxima?

Time to change a wheel bearing on the car:( Is there anyway to buy the piece with the bearing already in so I dont have to press it in(I dont have a press). Also will I be able to remove the bolt that holds it on without impact wrench?? Is this a hard job? I remember an old 1984

300zx I had where it was built into the rotor and it was a piece of cake to change out! :)Nel
Reply to
:

Not that easy. It actually takes a pretty hefty hydraulic press with the knuckle removed from the car.

I just removed the knuckles and took them to a shop who changed the bearings for me while I waited.

You don't want to pay for a new knuckle, but maybe a junkyard one will work.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman