Cheapest 92 Maxima window regulators?

Hi All,

I was wondering where the cheapest place to get window regulators is? I found someone who was selling them for about $30, but lost the details and can't find them again. Anyone got any suggestions of where the best place to get them is (who will also ship o/s)? Thanks

Luis

Reply to
LT

Courtesy Nissan sells an upgraded Reg Unit. It has metal reinforcing where the OEM had plastic. They run about $60, but will probably last the life of the car.

A Google search for "Maxima Window Regulator" turned up numerous sites.

If you want them cheap, go to a junk yard.

Bill G '91 SE Auto

166K miles
Reply to
Bill G

...except you don't want one from a junk yard because you don't want to do the job twice.

Reply to
JC

I found some in ebay.com

Reply to