Chrome 17inch wheel and tires off my 1995 maxima for sale

Wheels and tires are still on car going to trade car in shortly and putting the "originals" back on. Any takers? Im in Jacksonville Florida. I believe they are enkei..kind of look like the corvette z06 wheels. $200.00 May take a "clock" "bose radio" "fog light" "leather around ebrake" as partial trade....for higher trade in value:)

Reply to
: