class action lawsuits?

with all the problems with the 5th gen maxima all I've seen about recall info are the transverse link recall (which doesn't effect my max apparently) was wondering if there are any class action lawsuits for the other commen problems (mass air flow sensor, Ignition coils, paint chipping easily, rotors warping, or anythign else I've forgot) anyone know of any info on if there is any pending legal action against nissan for any or all of these defects?

Reply to
Nick Vital