cool! windows on keyless entry

I've had my '97 for many moons now. Thanks to this newsgroup I just found out and tested that the unlock button on my keyless entry will roll down the front windows.

very highly cool!

Reply to
The Creature From Groom Lake

RTFM??????

NEVER!

Reply to
The Creature From Groom Lake

Just keep pressing the open button and point at the car.

Reply to
Goldfinger

Reply to
paducci

my friend said that she heard you can hold down the lock button and roll em back up... true or not? and WHAT other vehicles will do this with the keyless entry.... my friend got a 2002 350Z and for a 30 something thousand dollar car you would think it would do it since the maximas do lol.... oh well

Reply to
Heath Darwin

a 95 maxima or what??

Reply to