Cost of 5th gen microfilter installed?

What does the dealer charge for this, including install?

Reply to
L3t

Come on, someone knows this answer..

Reply to
L3t

Its preferable to put Q&A here, that way it's archived and many people can benefit from the answer.

Reply to
L3t

So call your dealer and post the results for the archives. I don't mean to be an ass, but this makes no sense.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

Seems like you're just being an ass. Why does it not make sense to try to leverage someone else's knowledge before calling the dealer?

Reply to
L3t

Just bought a 2001 Max GLE.It didnt have the manual and I am waiting to receive one as they are back ordered.What I need to know is,where is the micro filter located and is it a DIY item? Can it be cleaned and re-used? As always thank you for your help!

Tony C.

Reply to
Tony Deb

It's behind the glove box. It probably comes with installation instructions, but if not, check maxima.org. And no, it can't be cleaned/reused. The cost is around $40.

Reply to
Dan