Cruise Control does not work on 1992 Maxima

Light on rocker switch lights up. Cruise used to work but would cut out, now does not work at all. Checked all electrical connections, fuses, vaccuum hoses, etc. Could speed control sensor (mounted on top of transmission) be the problem? Gimme some suggestions!

Reply to
chevy1955

I'll bet it's your ECU. If the speed sensor wasn't working, I think your idle speed would be erratic and shifting would be spastic. Mine doesn't work either.

But I'm really not sure.

Chris

90 & 94 GXE's

Reply to