Cruise Problem

Hi, I have a problem with the Cruise function on my car, when I turn on the switch, the indicator light on the switch turns on but nothing happens on the light in the dash. Any idea?? Thanks.

Reply to
fenix_jn

Could be a number of things. Could be a bad controller unit (expensive), could be a leaking servo vacuum unit, could be a bad set switch, could be a bad vacuum control valve. What car do you have?

Chris

90 & 94 GXE's
Reply to
Chris H