Daytime Running Lights Install ?

I'm considering adding a Daytime Running Light kit to my 2001 SE and was wondering if the connection labeled 'to fuse at fuse panel controlled by ignition' can be connected in the engine compartment. There is a fuse box there, but I'm not sure which one would work, if any.

Any suggestions on the kit are welcome.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
nr

Better is to connect alt supply, then starter induced lamp destroying spikes wont kill ya lamps. (alt charge comes on after engine is runnin)

If u have HID, here local nissan stealership says nono, but who cares if frequent bulb replacement price seems decent.... Bypass solution is addon lamps.

Reply to
wiikinki