Electric windows opening intermittently

My windows on my 92 Maxima have started occasionally opening by themselves when I start it, mostly on cold or wet days. Sometimes they can only be closed from the master control, sometimes only from the switch on the affected door. Sometimes the window will stay up once it has been closed, other times it will keep trying to open.

Can anyone suggest where I should start looking for the cause of the problem? I suspect that condensation is causing it as it only happens on cold or wet days. I don't have a manual so I don't know what the electrics look like. Can I just pull out a fuse to immobilise the windows?

Reply to
Ray Greene