Extended Warranty

I have a 2k Max that's approach the end of its 3yr/36K warranty. Any recommendations on extended warranties?

Thanks

Reply to
G&B Bonnin

No. Just remember that they would not sell them if they did not come out ahead. any when they win, you loose.

Reply to
Bob G.

I have had Ryan warranties on two cars and my mechanic has made more than I paid for on the warranties. because they covered just about everything on the car.

Reply to
Brian

We got the 5yr 100k/mi. plan. Two years to go, & everything that went bad (That Nissan cared to cover), would have been taken care of under the standard warranty.

I'f you get a lemon, it pays for itself. If you get a good car, they win; Kinda like life insurance.

Reply to
Jimmy G

You loose? Then just tighten it up!!!

Reply to