farewell friends

it is with tremendous sadness that I bid you all farewell. My old 92 GXE auto just couldn't hold up to my new field service tech job, and the massive mileage I was putting on it. Thanks to all of you for your help, and hopefully one day I'll return to this group with a newer max (but hopefully without all the problems of my 92!)

Good luck, and good wishes to you all.

Andre

rip 1992 max gxe auto 128k.....she was one HELL of a fun car.

Reply to
Andre