Followup, require good dignostic input ...

My ISP has deleted the entire message database, so I cannot follow-up to my original post.

I will thus make this new posting a follow-up to my earlier request for guidance/help.

Today I got a new Bosch OEM O2 Sensor from PartSource for $153.00 including taxes and a small shop around the corner installed it for $20.00 cash and then reset the codes. I have a rather long trip planned for Wednesday, so we'll see if that has fixed everything, I'll have the dealer pull the codes again, at least to see if the Knock Sensor is happy.

I had two tires with slow leaks fixed also, a screw in one and a nail in the other.

Reply to
Richard Tomkins

The O2 sensor may stop the Cat converter code (they get a flase positive sometimes if the sensor is whacky) but I doubt this will cure the knock sensor issue. Also the knock sensor won't set a light even if it has failed, only way to find it is to pull the codes again later.

Reply to
Steve T

The Check Engine light is back on, so I will get the codes again and see what is indicated.

rtt

Reply to
Richard Tomkins