For Sale 93 GXE for repair or spares

FOR SALE

93 GXE auto with non working transmission Location Bowie, MD Car does not drive, you must tow For repair or spares 178,000 miles, metallic bronze with tan cloth interior, See pics at

Dual power seats all in good condition Power sunroof Power windows all with replacement regulators ABS Power Antenna Bose stereo (CD player skips) Climate control (display is intermittent) Keyless entry (I have the entry code) Air Conditioning, heater is hot, A/C is cold Power Steering, leaks a little fluid Kumho Ecsta HP4 tires mounted at 167k, estimate 25% worn, spare as new Cruise Control not working Drivers Air Bag.

Car has been regularly serviced with new timing belt, belt tensioner, water pump, thermostat at 120k. Have a new timing belt which I intended to fit at 180k but transmission failed Transmission had a new torque convertor fitted at 152k Fitted a new Nissan factory alternator at 155k Engine runs well but needs one new injector New Nissan brake pads all round at 167k

Passenger door is damaged Driver's side rear quarter is damaged

$400 obo

Reply to
Al Moodie