For Sale: Snow Tires (Greater Toronto Area)

My Maxima was a written off a few months ago, so I won't be needing its snow tires anymore:

Nokian Hakkapeliitta 1 snow tires on steel rims

- used only 4 months

- real performance snow tires

- 205/65R15

- T speed rating (190 km/h or 118mph)

- studdable

- long lasting

- info at

Asking $550 or best offer

Search the net and you'll see that these are the best that you can get...

For people in the GTA, I can be contacted at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Tiki Tiki Tembo

I sold my Michelline snow tire ( 1 pair ) for $100 and I only used them for less than 3 months ( before my car was wrote off, same reason) I don't think you can sell them for $550, but anyway, GOOD LUCK J.

Reply to
Yos Hos

Give the guy a break! Barely used, excellent Nokian brand tires that appear to have rims too. I'm assuming $550 is CDN$ also.

CW

Reply to
CW

Thank you. You are correct that the amount is in CDN$. I should have stated that earlier.

TTTembo

Reply to
TTTembo

I'm not interested in the snow tires, but would you happen to have any other parts lying around? ;-)

Reply to
Sarky

Sorry, only save a keyfob.

Reply to