FS: 1998 Maxima SE 5spd (NY/NJ)

1998 Nissan Maxima SE, located in Northern NJ, NYC area

87,500 mi, many of them highway

Pearl White with black leather interior; excellent condition in and out.

3.0L V6 (190hp/205lb-ft), 5 spd manual transmission

ABS, Power seats, Leather, Bose CD/Casette/Stereo, climate control, cruise, fog lights, p/w, p/l, remote keyless entry

This has been a great car! It is fast, quiet, and comfortable. I'm loathe to part with it, but it is just too expensive for me to park now that I've moved to Manhattan. This is a rare example, a well-optioned SE with ABS and a manual transmission--it took me 4 months to find! I've added a front-strut tower brace to improve the handling and a K&N cotton filament (panel) air filter. Excellent records come with the car, which has gotten very good care (much of it D-I-Y, thanks to people in this group!), including synthetic oil, synthetic transmission oil.

Asking $9000.

Pictures available...

Email ben snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or call me (617) 256-9083

Thanks, Ben Lanson

Reply to
Ben Lanson

If it has a moonroof as well, you should say so. Sounds like a great deal nonetheless. Whenever I look for a used car the esssential features I look for are 5-speed manual, moonroof and ABS. If it lacks everything else, that's quite OK:)

CD

Reply to
Codifus

I'd be willing to make you an offer, email me at jssign at almand dot net. Thanks,

2maximas
Reply to
Bitsbucket