Great Luck With Friends 96 Maxima HaHa

My friend (Amber) just bought her 1996 maxima I think GXE? its like got leather and everything lol but anyways she just turned 16 a few months ago, and shes having to give ur her 1997 Explorer b/c her older brother wants it.. (gotta love the eldest kid lol) anyways so her mom bought her that maxima, she backs outta the guys yard and hits a tree b/c her moms talking to her in the car, shatters one of the brake lights.. lol. Then, they went to the nissan dealership and bought the light from them installed it and 2 days later the key breaks off lol. Something doing with the original key had a round head and this one had a square head which caused it to not fit exactly and the key broke off in the ignition. While visiting the dealership for the 2nd time after the key had been removed, they had to program the key and also go inside of the key slot and get the keys cut specifications, so with all of that crap it costs her like a total of $140 or $150 hehe. So maybe Amber will be havin better luck soon. But anybody had any luck like this lately?? lol I BET her mom loves her too for all that hehe.

Reply to
Heath Darwin

sheesh

can you count how many time's lol is uses in this post

Reply to
NissTech

yeah i have a problem with that and hehe.... i dunno why.. its just a habit for me.. I'm 16 gimme a break :-p

Reply to
Heath Darwin