Headlights and O2 Guage

Looking for replacing the headlight casings/covers on my '02 Maxima. Anybody know where I can get the best bargains at. Furthermore has anyone had any problems with the O2 guage before and didn't it actually have any effects the performance of you car. Thanks all.

Reply to
Steele

If your headlight cover problem is that they are fogged/scratched just buy some plexiglas polish and polish them clear again.

O2 gauge,,?? Do you mean the Check Engine light is on and the ECU code indicates a problem with one of the O2 sensors?

You may not notice a performance problem, but you will have reduced mileage, and you will not be able to pass an emission inspection.

Steele wrote:

Reply to
common_ sense

Hey thank you for the advice. I'll get that plexiglass polish since the headlight cover is fogged up. Furthermore, with gas prices going up I'm going to need all the mileage I can get; I'll get the O2 guage fixed asap. Thanks again.

Reply to
Steele