hig-pitch noise when I started my car

Hey all,

I have a 95 Geo Prizm. Recently, I had this problem with my car. When I started it, it will give me high-pitch noise from the hood. When I turn on the light, the noise is louder. After I run it for a few mins, the noise will be gone.

Anyone has similar problem?

Thanks for all suggestions!

Reply to
tonylee via CarKB.com

You have some extremely serious problem with your vehicle.

The first problem is that it only has 4 cylinders.

The second problem is that it produces less than 60 HP.

The most serious problem is that it is not a Nissan Maxima, and so I would think that you'll not get very useful help here.

It would be a good idea to head over to a GM newsgroup.

rtt

Reply to
Richard Tomkins

Thanks!

I didn't realized this is for Nissan Maximum. This is my first post here. I will post it >You have some extremely serious problem with your vehicle.

Reply to
tonylee via CarKB.com

Reply to
Nobody