I want the user guide and I have a question?

does any one who knows any web site or they have the 1999 maxima user guide.

I have a question for how to install a side marker light because I have one side blow up so I want to change the new light, but when I open the hood and look at it I don't know where is the light located?

Reply to
1999stanmaxima

Try the Nissan North America web site. I think there is a link to owner manuals on line. Good luck Bob

95 SE Auto 89 SE Auto traded

have one side blow up so I want to change the new light, but when I open the hood and look at it I don't know where is the light located?

Reply to
BeeP

side blow up so I want to change the new light, but when I open the hood and look at it I don't know where is the light located?

Dan

thank you for your help. I find it for a long time. Thank you very much

Reply to
1999stanmaxima

Try Ebay I bought one for my 96SE for ten dollars.Phil

one side blow up so I want to change the new light, but when I open the hood and look at it I don't know where is the light located?

Reply to
PhilK