ignition coils...

Can someone post a place where I can get 6 ignition coils for my '00 Maxima SE (V-6) and step by step instructions on installing them? I don't want to end up paying over $500.00 for the coils, labor, etc. Thanks in advance!

Reply to
PickleJuice

You can get the coils from Ebay.com for about $280.00. Conceivably you might find some aftermarket coils cheaper than this. You can get instructions from alldata.com, or by buying a repair manual from Nissan.

Cormagh

Reply to
Cormagh