Important need help as soon as possible!!

Passanger side window does not go up or down. I replaced the window switch with the back window switch same problem. All other 3 windows are workin fine. My window is stuck in the open possition need help as soon as possible

- checked fuses ok

Reply to
lillou771

You might want to tell us what you're driving, but odds are the window motor needs to be replaced. If you own a meter or a test lamp you can check for power at the motor.

Reply to
JimV

If it's a 3rd gen maxima (89-94) with 90k miles or more, it could be a broken window regulator (The window falls down into the door). If so, you'll hear the motor work, just the window will not move.

Gary K.

Reply to
gary

i have a 2000 nissan maxima.