Intermittent electric power problems not ignition

Hi,

I have a 1995 Maxima GXE, and have a problem with all the a sudden intermittent loss of power to basically everything except the headlights.

Includes the radio, power windows, dome light, turn signals, dashboard indicators (tach, speed, temp indiator). But the engine runs fine and as I state the headlights don't turn off.

I have no idea where to begin trying to trouble shoot this, and don't want to just run it off to joe-blow auto shop w/o some idea of what it might be.

If anyone can give me any pointers. I'm totally willing to get dirty trying to fix it, if i knew what to do.

Thanks,

David

Reply to
david spake (a) gmail