Is this wishful thinking?

Hello all,

I had maintenance done on my '97 Maxima. The Spark Plugs were replaced, the injectors were cleaned, the throttle body was cleaned, and the air filter was replaced.

I think there is a little more throttle reaction, like it is more sensitive than before.

Other than the air filter, I think this is the only maintenance that has been conducted in its 153,000 miles.

Could I be imagining the touchy throttle?

What can I expect to see from this tune up?

Thanks, Fred

Reply to
Frederick Wilson

Touchy throttle, or just more sensitive, and hence better? Yes, you can expect that from the tune-up. In fact, just doing the throttle body cleaning after so many miles will improve response dramatically.

CD

Reply to
Codifus

The throttle body cleaning is probably what did this.

Reply to
Steve T