JUST GOT MY 06 MAXIMA SE

WHATS GOIN ON EVERY 1 IM NEW TO THE MAXIMA AREA. I JUST PICKED UP MY 06 MAXIMA SE LAST TUESDAY AND I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ACCENT PIECES. THE MAXIMA IS MAJESTIC BLUE. I JUST ORDERED THE HEADREST DECALS AND THE LICENSE PLATE HOLDERS. I AM LOOKING FOR A REAR WINDOW SPOILER(SIMILAR TO BENZ) AND THE TAILIGHT CHROME ACCENT I DONT KNOW IF ANY 1 MAKES THIS FOR MAXIMAS. IM THINKING OF ORDERING THE CHROME HANDLES, BUT I DONT WANNA DO THE CHROME ON THE WINDOW PILLARS. ANY INFO ON THIS OR A GOOD PLACE TO GET MAXIMA ACCESSORIES WOULD B GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANX

Reply to
CHROMEIT

The first thing you need to do is take off your caps lock and quit typing in all caps.

Reply to
<jblack23

Hey, it's an AOL'er, go easy, CAPS lock disable costs extra.

Reply to
Justin Sane

Hey, he's just excited about the new car.

Let's hope he doesn't succeed in turning it into a ricer.

Reply to
jmattis

Some tasteful chrome accents might be nice. A small spoiler scaled down (like the Gen 5 ones) might be ok, but the Maxima isn't a boy racermobile.

Personally, I have a Gen 5 SE ('03), that I bought brand new and is still bone stock. Why mess with perfection.

Reply to
Rich

Amen. These clowns that tack on EVERY piece of brickabrack they can find for their cars are morons.

Reply to
Justin Sane

I think he should get one of those REAL high aluminum WINGS.......then it would FLY!!! (jsut kidding)

If you want to spend money on this new Max, buy some parts that really count, (the ones you don't see) like some high performance struts, strut tower brace (if they have not started including those, I know my 4th gen did not have it) a high performance brake kit (expensive!!) Things like that, not looky loos.....The car already LOOKS great, put parts on it that COUNT! Juswt my 2 cents worth. Bitsbucket

Reply to
Bitsbucket

Well, if you have enough rear downforce on a front wheel drive car, it might give such an illusion...

IMO, spend the money on good tires and preventative maintenance. Then with the money you saved you can buy a real sports car and built from that. Rice is all about dumping useless things on a hopeless cause. A FWD car will always be a hopeless cause.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman