Keyless Alarm on 96 Max?

Anyone here know?

My 96 Maxima (base) was optioned w/ leather, power driver seat, alarm, convenience lighting package, etc... was wondering if there was a specific option package that included the keyfob-style keyless entry. Is my car, per chance, equipped with this feature? Would I be lucky enough to just get a keyfob and voila!? Or,alas, that was a seperate option?

Just wondering.

Reply to
Lucas

I think if it has the factory alarm it has keyless entry. They are controlled by the same box (in the trunk, behind the panel, near the base of the antenna.

Reply to
Jim