Keyless entry not workin 97 SE

Please help my head is wrecked, my keyless entry stopped working the other day now every time i open a door my alarm goes off. Is there a fuse that could be blown, i had to replace a couple last week for the rear lights and fuel pump.. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
leonardomonkey

Get in the car and lock the doors. Are they fully locked? The lock knob is all the way to locked on all doors? Now unlock them and check if they are all fully unlocked.

Reply to
JimV