LCD for Radio 1995 Maxima SE

The LCD which shows radio station info on my 1995 Maxima SE is almost

90% black, only top 10% showing. Radio is working fine. How can I get return of full screen? I am not technical so please make your reply easy to follow. Thanks.
Reply to
pixturesk

Simple fix? Buy a replacement radio on EBay. If you have Bose, make sure to get a Bose. 1995 to 1999 Nissan radios are like 95% backward compatible. FOr example you could buy a Bose head unit from a 1999 Maxima to replace yours, like this one;

codifus

Thanks Codifus. Please forgive me for not replying quicker. My radio is not a Bose, just a conventional Nissan AM-FM cassette stereo radio. I will first check with some of the car wrecking companies in my area, a couple of them have very high quality parts. I was able to program the six stations I want in my area so the screen might become a mute point. Thanks again.

Reply to
pixturesk