Leaky Sunroof

I just bought a `95 Maxima and apparently the sunroof is leaking by the condition of the headliner. I've seen a ton of posts about the gutters. Does the headliner have to be removed to get to them? Also....it looks as though I'm gonna have to adjust the resting postion of the sunroof as it's traveling too far down when closed. I guess that's done with shims.

Reply to
unix-freak