Locating Ignition Coil #3 - 2000 Maxima SE

All,

I have been having issues with the ignition coil (DTC P1320) on my

2000 Nissan Maxima SE. I finally figured out that the cylinder # 3 was misfiring and replacing the ignition coil # 3 would fix it. Is this correct?

If so, where is my coil # 3 located? Right-front-firewall side or Left- rear-radiator side?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Vijit

Reply to
Vijit

Its located directly on top of the #3 spark plug. #3 is in the center on the back side (closest to the firewall).

Reply to
E Meyer

Thanks. Would you also happen to know the new coil part numbers? I was specing the parts out at Autozone and they have (their) part number C1266 for the rear coil. Would you happen to know what the updated Nissan part numbers are? Are they 22448-2Y001 and 22448-2Y006? Any tips on the best place to shop for these?

Thanks again. Really appreciate it.

Reply to
Vijit

Can't help with the numbers. Have you tried just calling the local Nissan dealer and ask them for the part number? You could also try one of the online Nissan dealers, like courtesy Nissan or pinnacle Nissan. If you find the part on their website, sometimes the part number will pop up by it.

Reply to
E Meyer

Reply to
Vijit